This forum is hosted by the Broadcast Warning Working Group:
- Nevada Broadcasters Association Alternative Inspector.
- Nevada SECC Chair
- EAS Voice in the Wilderness
- EAS Evangelist and past Vice-President of the SBE
- President, Maine Association of Broadcasters
- Editor and Publisher of the Broadcasters’ Desktop Resource
- Director of Engineering, KABB/KMYS-TV
- Director of Engineering, Point Broadcasting LLC and LC Media, LP
- Charter Trustee, Partnership for Public Warning
- Vice Chair, California EAS SECC
- Past Chair, FCC EAS National Advisory Committee
Policy and/or mission statement
The purpose of this forum is to provide information, answer questions, and otherwise assist broadcasters and emergency management personnel in understanding and implementing EAS technology, FCC Rules and operating procedures.
Fielding questions from the industry:
Have a question on how to implement EAS? Want to know about the receivers? Have an experience to share? This is the place. The whole idea is to share and educate one another.
Have a question? Post it to: eas (a t) radiolists.net